Military Education Assistance Funding Programs
Military Funding Programs For Nursing School
Jacksonville University is dedicated to helping service members and veterans from all military branches continue their education. U.S. military and their family members are welcome to attend Jacksonville’s online classroom from wherever they’re based. Access these education benefits to help pay for your online RN to BSN or MSN degree:
- Tuition Assistance (TA)
- Top Up
- Chapter 30 – Montgomery GI Bill
- Chapter 31 – VA Vocational Rehab
- Chapter 33 – Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 35 – Survivors and Dependents’ Educational Assistance (DEA)
- Chapter 1607 – Reserve Education Assistance REAP
- Veterans Benefits
- Veterans Health Administration (VHA) NNEI Scholarship
Jacksonville U is a Military-Friendly School
JU has formalized their commitment to educating U.S. military personnel by signing the Department of Defense (DoD) Memorandum of Understanding (MOU). All institutions providing post secondary education programs through the DoD Tuition Assistance (TA) program must agree to the DoD MOU and have a signed copy on file with DoD prior to service members receiving TA approval to attend their institution. You can verify that JU is a participating university by visiting the DoD Voluntary Education Partnership website.
Jacksonville is also a Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC) Consortium Member. Being a member means that JU has flexible policies that allow mobile service members and their families to complete degrees rather than just accumulate course credit. View our membership listing on the SOC website.
What Should You Do Next?
- We recommend that veterans, active service members and their families access the eBenefits portal. It is a central location to research, find, access, and manage your benefits and personal information.
- Talk to your ESO.
- Click the Request More Info button below to be assigned your personal University Alliance program representative who will walk you through the process of applying for Jacksonville University’s School of Nursing and accessing your military education assistance funding programs to earn your RN to BSN or MSN online.