JACKSONVILLE UNIVERSITY NURSING SCHOLARSHIPS
Apply for the Online RN to BSN Nursing School Scholarship Today
Jacksonville University (JU) is proud to sponsor the Jacksonville University Online RN to BSN Honor Scholarship, which is designated for nurses with a desire to complete their bachelor’s degree online. This scholarship supports the ongoing professional development of RNs who’ve already made a difference in the lives of others and dream of doing more with their career. If this sounds like you, don’t miss this opportunity to further your education and earn new credentials with 25% off tuition for all your nursing school classes!
We want your application and enrollment process to be as smooth as possible. Simply fill out the form below and a program representative will contact you to begin the student and scholarship application process.
The Jacksonville University Online RN to BSN Honor Scholarship will award one (1) scholarship per session – a total of six per year – beginning with the Fall I 2012 session. The scholarship is valued at 25% off tuition for all JU online RN to BSN nursing courses each session. The maximum dollar amount is $3,575, based on the 2012-2013 tuition rate. Books and materials are not covered. The scholarship remains in effect as long as the recipient continues to be an active degree-seeking student and is continuously enrolled in JU nursing courses. Scholarship winners may not combine scholarship funds with other tuition offers.
Who Is Eligible?
This scholarship will be awarded to applicants who are first-time students with JU’s online RN to BSN program. Each applicant must also:
- Meet all entrance criteria for JU’s online RN to BSN program
- Have a 3.4 GPA upon applying to JU
- Remain a student in good standing with JU’s online RN to BSN program and maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.4
- Applicant must not have previously enrolled in any JU online course
How To Apply
- The applicant must complete and submit a scholarship application.
- In addition to the completed scholarship application, the applicant must submit a 300-word essay answering the question: “You are at the end of your nursing career and you are writing your autobiography. Please describe how earning a BSN degree made a difference for you.”
The scholarship application includes instructions on how to submit both the essay and the application. The submission deadline is two weeks prior to the first day of the next session. Please check the academic calendar for specific dates.
For more information about the Jacksonville University Online RN to BSN Honor Scholarship, please contact a program representative toll free at 855-300-1472 or start the scholarship application now.