Master of Science in Nursing – Leadership in Healthcare Systems
Prepare yourself for a fulfilling leadership position in healthcare. Earn your Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Leadership in Healthcare Systems, the acclaimed, campus-based Jacksonville University curriculum now offered in a convenient 100% online classroom!
With an MSN: Leadership in Healthcare Systems from regionally accredited JU – consistently ranked one of America’s best colleges among regional universities in the South by U.S. News & World Report – you can pursue many different management positions. All nursing leadership courses are taught by highly experienced, respected educators with doctoral degrees, so you are assured you’ll receive the finest instruction available.
Develop Master’s-Level Skills Including
- Leveraging technology to enhance your institution’s chances of success in the increasingly competitive healthcare environment.
- Influencing the process of health policy formulation and understanding how it impacts clinical practice and healthcare delivery.
- Applying principles of theory development toward critiquing theory from nursing and related fields.
- Evaluating the health and illness of selected populations.
- Making ethical decisions related to health policy.
How You’ll Benefit From an MSN: Leadership in Healthcare Systems
- Position yourself to move into respected, potentially lucrative nursing administration roles.
- Move up into respected, lucrative nursing administration positions.
- Gain skills you can implement immediately on the job.
- Prepare for continued studies at the doctoral level.
- Obtain an in-depth understanding of patient care management.
Who Should Enroll?
Offered online through our CCNE-accredited School of Nursing, this nursing administration program is for BSN-trained registered nurses who desire to manage and organize other nurses, provide leadership as a member of an administrative team in hospitals, clinics or other healthcare organizations and influence and implement institutional policies. An online MSN in nursing is ideal for busy nurses like you who need to complete a degree on a flexible schedule that allows for attention to family and job duties. The 100% online MSN classroom with courses taught in 8-week sessions means time and location need no longer be a barrier to your education. If you earned your BSN from JU, you’ve already experienced the quality and convenience of online learning, and are encouraged to continue your JU education by pursuing your MSN online!
Nursing Leadership Career Paths
An MSN degree can lead to prestigious administration positions such as:
- Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Nurse Administrator
- Nurse Director
- Nurse Manager
- Program Administrator
- Head of Nursing
- Nursing Service Administrator