Master of Science in Nursing – Clinical Nurse Educator
Mentor tomorrow’s generation of nurses! Begin by earning your Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Clinical Nurse Educator from Jacksonville University. This degree program’s curriculum is available in a convenient 100% online classroom.
Complete your MSN: Clinical Nurse Educator courses online in 8-week sessions, with guidance from JU’s acclaimed campus-based instructors, all of whom are doctoral-trained. You’ll receive a top-quality education from an accredited university that U.S. News & World Report has consistently ranked one of America’s best colleges among regional universities in the South.
Develop Master’s-Level Skills Including
- Understanding development processes from infancy to adulthood in relation to teaching and learning.
- Evaluating measurement tools and tasks in order to plan suitable instruction.
- Leveraging technology to foster greater success within a healthcare organization.
- Creating functional objectives and effective instructional methods.
- Implementing clinical teaching, evaluating educational resources and measuring educational outcomes.
How You’ll Benefit From an MSN: Clinical Nurse Educator
- Work toward the ANCC’s Nursing Professional Development certification or the NLN’s Certified Nurse Educator designation (option A).
- Garner skills you can use right away.
- Advance into a more fulfilling position.
- Prepare for doctoral-level studies.
- Broaden your career options to include academia or healthcare organizations.
Who Should Enroll?
Offered online through our CCNE-accredited School of Nursing, this MSN: Clinical Nurse Educator is for BSN-trained registered nurses who want to combine clinical expertise and a passion for teaching into a rich and rewarding career. If you wish to teach nursing at the college level, you are required to have a minimum of a master’s degree. An online master’s in nursing degree is perfect for busy RNs, because it enables you to complete your degree on your own schedule and still give your family and job the attention they deserve. The 100% online classroom with courses taught in 8-week sessions, means time and location no longer prevent you from pursuing your education goals. If you’ve completed your RN to BSN online from JU, you’ve already experienced the quality and convenience of nursing school online, and are encouraged to continue your JU education by pursuing your MSN online!
Nursing Education Career Paths
With an MSN: Clinical Nurse Educator you can choose from a number of satisfying professional paths in nursing education.
- Adjunct Professor
- Instructional or Administrative Nurse Faculty
- Clinical Nurse Educator
- Staff Development Officer
- Director of Education
- Continuing Education Specialist
- Unit Based Educator
- Patient Education Coordinator
- Magnet Coordinator
- System Education Specialist