The U.S. Department of Education requires that we report and disclose certain information about our school programs in a clear, prominent, user-friendly, and easily understood manner. The intent of the requirement is to enable students to make an informed choice about a program of study. To this end, we have developed documents containing the following information:
- Salary Data: Prospective students are encouraged to conduct research to determine actual earning potential as it may vary depending on location, level of education, and experience.
- Job Outlook Data: Bureau of Labor Statistics profession or industry growth projections are based on nationwide data from a given time. Prospective students are encouraged to conduct independent research regarding local job growth rates as they may vary from the national average.
- Suggested Careers: Careers suggested in association with specific degrees throughout the website are not intended to imply any guarantee of employment or qualifications for specific positions. As with all employment decisions, the requirements for a specific career may vary depending on any number of factors including but not limited to employer, location, level of education, and experience.
- Course Specific Information: The course description, objectives and learning outcomes are subject to change without notice based on enhancements made to the course. Current information is as of the most recent version of the catalog.
- Military and Veteran Education Assistance Information: Information provided as to the availability and eligibility for military or veteran education assistance programs is for general informational use only. Please check with your Education Services Officer or local Veterans Administration Representative for eligibility, benefit amount and application processes specific to your situation.
- International Student Credentials: Jacksonville University does not provide any kind of assistance in obtaining student visas or in translating documents.
- University Policies: University policies are subject to change. Please consult the official Jacksonville University catalog for up-to-date information.