Top Healthcare Sites
Jacksonville University School of Nursing is proud to recognize some of the top websites in the healthcare industry. The websites listed below have been presented with this award for their professionalism and quality healthcare information.
Please join us in congratulating our Top Healthcare Site award winners!
Excellent Healthcare Blogs
- Yoga Nurse – New approach on career training for nurses that encompasses yoga. Yoga Nurse is the creation of Annette Tersigni, a nurse and yoga instructor with over 43 years of experience. Yoga Nurse has made appearances on ABC, Fox News, CBS, NBC and radio.
- Eileen T. O'Grady PhD, RN, NP – Dr. O'Grady is a Certified Nurse Practitioner that has made appearances on NPR and Pacifica Radio. She is a regular speaker at conferences across the US covering topics such as health and wellness. You can read her blog for useful healthcare and wellness tips.
- Fun and Fit – Website by twin sisters that features everything fitness.
- Fit Blogr – A great resource on exercise and fitness.
- For the Love of Kale – A vegan blog focused on fitness and healthy nutrition.
- Bite Size Wellness – Website frequently updated with healthy eating tips.
- Meet Virginia – The blog of a young woman in South Carolina that focuses on running and eating healthy.
- StarLoz – Excellent website about non-processed foods and fresh produce; juicers welcome!