YES! Please send me a FREE brochure with course info, pricing and more!
You’re just a few steps away from starting your education journey
On this page, you’ll learn what you need to do to apply for the MBA program. Our objective is to learn about you, your experience, your motivations and your goals. We are committed to guiding you to a learning path that can help you achieve your personal and professional objectives, no matter what direction you grow in.
How to apply to the Davis College of Business at Jacksonville University:
STEP 1:Complete your online admissions application
- If you haven’t done this yet, click here.
STEP 2:Speak to an Enrollment Representative
- They will guide you through the entire application and enrollment process.
STEP 3:Gather all the required documentation
- An official transcript or transcripts from all colleges and universities you’ve attended
- Proof of your bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- A photocopy of government-issued photo identification (such as a driver’s license or passport)
STEP 4: Provide personal and professional information about yourself
- Your professional resume
- An essay detailing your personal reasons for pursuing an advanced degree and your professional goals
- Two letters of recommendation
STEP 5: Send us your test scores
- GMAT/GRE scores
Note: You do not need to submit your scores if you meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of three years’ work experience
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Undergraduate business degree from an AACSB-accredited institution
- A master’s or doctoral degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Series 7, CFP or CPA license
What if I’m admitted on a conditional basis?
The Davis College of Business knows that sometimes scores don’t always represent an applicant’s true potential. If you show promise for successful graduate work, you may be considered for conditional admission. If this happens, you can expect some or all the following steps to be taken:
- The Business Graduate Advising Office may conduct an interview and request additional information.
- The Davis College of Business may recommend a more advisable course of study.
- You’ll be expected to remain a student in good standing with a GPA of 3.0 or above.
Additional notes about admission to the Davis College of Business:
All students entering the MBA Program must, by academic background and/or business experience, be knowledgeable in the areas of accounting, economics, finance and statistical analysis. Students without these qualifications will be required to take the appropriate foundation courses. There are four foundation courses: Accounting; Finance; Economics; and Quantitative Methods.
Additional requirements for international students:
International applicants must meet all program admissions requirements as well as international student admissions criteria - as outlined in the JU Academic Catalog.
The Davis College of Business’ policy on taking courses at other institutions:
Students admitted to the MBA Program will normally be expected to satisfy degree requirements by taking courses at JU. Permission to take a course at another institution for transient credit will only be granted in the presence of extenuating circumstances. The Director of Graduate Business Programs must approve transient study in advance of the student taking the course. Transient credit will only be awarded if the grade earned in an approved course is at least a B.
Start today and discover the benefits of online education
When you enroll for an online program at Jacksonville University, you’ll have no commute and no set class times — and no compromises on the quality of your education. Your MBA can be completed in as little as one year if you take advantage of the accelerated learning path.
Time to Complete
Weeks per class
Years to Complete
Discover the flexibility and quality of Jacksonville University’s online programs. Learn more about our degree and certificate programs, tuition and the advantages of online learning.
An enrollment services representative will contact you shortly.