YES! Please send me a FREE brochure with course info, pricing and more!
Completed online admissions application
A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
Online students with a minimum cumulative GPA less than 2.5 on a 4.0 scale may be provisionally admitted if they meet other general admission requirements
Current unencumbered U.S. RN license
Official transcript(s) from all colleges or universities
Students must have earned a "C" or better in general education courses where transfer credit is requested
Submit a photocopy of your government-issued photo identification (passport, driver's license, identification card, etc.).
International applicants must meet all program admissions requirements as well as international student admissions criteria – as outlined in the JU Academic Catalog.
Candidates with an AA Degree
If you earned an Associate of Arts degree (AA) from a regionally accredited college or university, up to 33 general education course credits will be awarded. Your transcripts will also be evaluated for science or statistics courses that meet transfer credit requirements.
Candidates with a non-AA (ASA, AAS, AGS, AS) Degree
Transcripts will also be evaluated for transfer credit for those who have earned an AS, AAS or diploma. These candidates may be eligible to have the General Education core waived if distinct criteria is met as follows:
The Associate degree must be awarded by a Regionally Accredited College.
Grades must be C or higher in all courses.
The Associate degree must include ALL of the following College Level courses:
- English - College level English class, 3 credits
- Social Science - College level Social Science class, 3 credits
- Science - College level Science class, 3 credits
- Mathematics - College level Mathematics class, 3 credits
- One 3 credit class from: History, Philosophy, Humanities, Economics, Fine Arts, or International Studies
- All of the above MUST appear on the degree-granting transcript as earned or transfer credits.
- Students need a minimum 120 credits for the conferral of a Bachelor's degree.
- Jacksonville University requires that a minimum of 30 credits must be completed in residence (taken through JU). Online courses DO qualify for the residency requirement.
Time to Complete
Weeks per class
Total Nursing Classes
Months Minimum to Complete
Discover the flexibility and quality of Jacksonville University’s online programs. Learn more about our degree and certificate programs, tuition and the advantages of online learning.
An enrollment services representative will contact you shortly.