YES! Please send me a FREE brochure with course info, pricing and more!
To be considered for acceptance into JU’s online RN to MSN degree programs, you must provide:
- Completed online admissions application
- Current unencumbered U.S. RN license
- Must be a graduate from a regional or national Associate’s Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Diploma nursing program with an overall undergraduate grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Official transcript(s) from all colleges or universities
- Three recommendations; two of which should be professional references. References should be from a supervisor familiar with the student’s clinical abilities and, if possible, an educator who taught the student.
- An essay describing personal reasons for pursuing an advanced degree and professional goals
- Professional resume or CV
- Submit a photocopy of your government-issued photo identification (passport, driver's license, identification card, etc.).
- International applicants must meet all program admissions requirements as well as international student admissions criteria – as outlined in the JU Academic Catalog.
Time to Complete
Weeks per class
Years to Complete
Discover the flexibility and quality of Jacksonville University’s online programs. Learn more about our degree and certificate programs, tuition and the advantages of online learning.
An enrollment services representative will contact you shortly.